Degryse Construction Company, an introduction ...
The company is located in the Sleihagestraat 67 at Oostnieuwkerke and since 1996 the company has been expanded gradually.
In 1997 a new workshop is built (approx. 1750 m²), next to the old complex. In 2001 there was a further expansion (approx. 1050 m²) in order to expand the workspace and deliver a better quality of work. In this respect the need arose for a VCA certification , and since December 2002 we holder of this certificate. The completely separate storage and processing of stainless steel has become a necessity.
In May 2008, the area of the workshop significantly increased, which in practical terms means a doubling of space and capacity.
The workshop is mainly about machining operations such as lasercutting, bending, drilling, grinding, pearl blasting and assembling structures. The constructions are made in the workshop, then we are at the customer's site and installed when required. Approximately 75% of the welding, maintenance and assembly work done so at the customer.